E-merika

This is how my mom pronounce America! It is so funny and I cant stop thinking about her when I hear this. Now Im here sa AMERICA it kills me because I hear this word everyday.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

camera or camcorder?

It was only last year that my only dilemma in choosing a camera is finding which mega pixel is the best. Now I just realized that having great pictures demands very sophisticated camera. In Japan taking still shot in their very stylish high tech camera is so in. Lens were reinvented to take the most demanding shots like firework displays (hanabi). The shutter speed and exposure in the camera develops very clear image. Adding to its convenience is making negative film obsolete by introducing memory cards and portable memory device. Now you can take more than 300 shots and upload in your computer instantly. Technology truly grew so fast that even me can keep up with the new innovations.

However due to the birth of of youtube, camcorders here in US became so popular. Now I am considering buying a High definition camcorder. Not only you can record video in high def but you can take also still shots. yahoo! I love digital world. hehehe
The problem is because of so many camcorders in the market choosing the best means a lot of research. Not only you want to get the best value in your money but getting a device that satisfies your lifestyle.


ok im gonna google right now. As of the moment canon hv20 is on the top of my list.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HD video cams are ok for Video (of course) and Photos. But if you really want to get serious with photography and take breathe taking shots, go for a digital SLR camera. For beginners, you might want to check out Nikod D40x, Canon 400D(rebel xti) and Sony A100 which are all in the same price range. Tagal na ata nitong blog mo ah, baka late na tong comment ko.. =)

Wednesday, December 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home