E-merika

This is how my mom pronounce America! It is so funny and I cant stop thinking about her when I hear this. Now Im here sa AMERICA it kills me because I hear this word everyday.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Tuesday

This has been hell of a month. Just right before the flowers bloom for spring here comes the breakout of zits on my face to remind everyone that this guy is so stressed out. I have to make extra effort to wrap-up things in my work and although it is not extraordinary, it seems to be so exhausting. I already adjusted on the pace that it seems nothing is to be pronto. I sometimes have to remind myself that there is such thing as deadline.

I am reading Tuesday with Morrie. It's so popular that I got the book not in a bookstore but on a grocery (Ralph's - of course with 30% discount). I heard so much about this book during my college years and I never paid attention because hmmpp.. because its not exciting. Well my intinct is correct. It's an inspirational slash philosophical book. But dont get me wrong. I love this book. Actually, I recommend this to all. There are only few books/articles that I read and actually love it.

Similarly there is this guy named, Randy Pausch i watched in youtube giving his "LAST LECTURE". If you have an hour to spare, watch the lecture and you'll be amazed how childhood dreams are so important. What's the connect with Tuesday with Morrie and Randy Pausch? Watch it and you'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home